An Astrological Intensive into the Heart of your Horoscope.
Join Katie Sweetman and Sherene Schostak, two world class astrologers, for an intimate and unforgettable astrology retreat high above in the hills of Walkerswood, St. Anne, Jamaica.
Hosted at Bromley, a hundred year old cattle farm built on the foundation of an early 18th Century fort, the retreat will take you on a journey through your natal chart. No matter what your level — beginner or intermediate — Katie and Sherene will help guide you under the light of the Scorpio Full Moon. In addition, the retreat will use creativity to open up the chart, from writing, drawing, and meditation.
Space is limited. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to learn more or reserve your space.
April 30–May 5, 2015
$1,300 USD Early Bird (until March 15, $1,500 USD after). $500 USD deposit. Includes five nights, six days of accommodation, three home cooked meals a day catering to vegetarians and vegans, use of Bromley House, meditation and authentic movement classes, and three excursions to secluded beaches around Ocho Rios.
Does not include airfare and transportation from Montego Bay airport. A van can be hired if enough people arrive at the same time for about $30 per person each way.
Inquire about pricing for private polarity therapy sessions, one-on-one consultations with Sherene and Katie, and massages.
Deposit: $500 USD
Bromley House, a private residence and farm in Walkerswood, St. Anne, located in the hills south of Ocho Rios, a 30 minute drive away.
Montego Bay (Sangster International Airport)
Thursday, April 30
- Opening ceremony/getting to know each other
- Welcome dinner
- Optional evening class: Natal Chart Refresh for Beginners
Friday, May 1
- Morning class: Your Sun, Moon, and Rising — How You Express Yourself
You’re not just your Sun sign. Learn about the Moon and the rising sign to get a fuller picture of who you are.
- Evening class: Venus — Beauty and Relationship
What’s your relationship style? What do you attract? What do you find beautiful? How do you make peace?
Saturday, May 2
- Morning class: The Nodes — What Your Soul Came Here to Do
What’s your direction in life? What did you come here to learn?
- Evening class: Saturn — What’s Your Life Plan?
Saturn shows us the area of life we’ve signed up to master.
Sunday, May 3
- Morning class: Neptune — Intuition, Meditation, and Getting In Touch with your Highest Guidance
- Free afternoon or optional discussion
- Evening class: The 12th House — From Dreams to your Untapped Creative Potential — Part 1
Monday, May 4
- Morning class: The 5th House — Art, Leisure, and Self Expression
- Evening class: The 12th House — From Dreams to your Untapped Creative Potential — Part 2
Tuesday, May 5